Monday, October 25, 2004

No I am not putting that in my blog Scott...

im conversations don't belong here. What was it I was supposed to write hmmm

I am very pround of Holly my 9 year old. She try out for the swim team today and made it. I am just proud of her for trying out. She starts of in the 1st group and moves up as she gets better. It will be good for her. She will learn a lot. It will help her realize that she still has some things to learn in her life. She is such the little perfectionist just like mom and dad. So some good life lessons hopefully will come with this new territory.

I am still enjoying my book. I am taking it slow so I don't miss anything and I am trying to contemplate what the author is saying about inner peace. I spirtually right now am so foccussed on where I need to be with God that I don't have time to worry about what is going on anywhere else. I teach a class of 9-12 year old kids on every other Sunday. It is very humbling to me to teach those girls. Most of the time the topics we discuss God is dealing with me in my life. Friendships, Self esteem etc. It is amazing to me that God uses things to speak to us when we are open to him.

It was nice being home tonight. I cooked supper and cleaned up the dishes. My house is actually clean and I want have to wake up to tons of work tomorrow. I will have time to work on some grades and such for school.


1 comment:

scott said...

POST WHAT I TELL YOU TO WENDY!!!