Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Driving is theraphy

or riding I should say. I headed down to the lake today with my mom and all the kiddies to take some ceiling fans to mom and dad's new house that is being built. I love that drive. I always get bummed at first when I have to go down to the lake, but once I am on the road it is very tranquil. Just get on Danville Road and head south. The road is not really busy and there are a lot of houses and trees. There are a couple of towns, but for the most part it is awesome I guess any drive in the country is that way. It is just all about getting out into nature and enjoying. Seeing the leaves changing to their fall color was beautiful. I just thought of this: why aren't people that colorful as they get older maybe they are and we just miss it.

No comments: