Sunday, October 03, 2004

Busy but Fun

I enjoyed spending the day with the family yesterday in Huntsville. Although I do enjoy my friday night date night with sweet lips, I really enjoyed having the girls home this weekend. We spend the day doing fun shopping and lunch and ice cream. I love spending time with all of us together. I know that they are slowly approaching the I don't want to be around mom and dad stage. I want to enjoy my time with them as much as possible. Next year may be there first year in school or at least Holly's. (Still debating). I am about to embark on my career at 34. Although, I have taught since 1997, I will start trying to find a teaching job possible next year. So with all of these changes on the horizon, I am going to try to enjoy each day that God allows me to be with my kids. They can be pretty darn exhausting sometimes, but for the most part, we have raised some pretty good kids with the good lord's help. So be nice to your mom today, she had to put witth your crap for long enough.

No comments: