Friday, October 08, 2004

I thought debates were supposed to help the undecided

I didn't think that debates were to make you more frustrated. Why do things have to be so complicated

chill out whatcha yelling´ for?Lay back it´s all been done beforeAnd if you could only let it be you will see why do you have to go and make things so complicated?I see the way you´re acting like you´re somebody else gets me frustratedLife´s like this youAnd you fall and you crawl and you breakand you take what you get and you turn it into honestyand promise me I´m never gonna find you fake itno no

This song so applies to both candidates. ARRGGH.

In all reality this decision of who is president is really not gonna effect the riches(80's brat pack reference) AKA Bush's and Kerry's. No matter who is president, they will still have health care, they will still have monay, they will be set financial for the rest of their lives. So in all reality how can they convince me that they really care about me. They can play kindergarten politics all they want to (My decisions weren't as bad as your decisions). The bottom line is I don't care about that. I just want hones and a promise that I want find them faking. I haven't and probably want get that. There are so many discrepancies with the credibility of each candidate it makes me sick. I know that my morals tell me on issues like abortion that bush is the man. Kerry is more stable on finances. The bottom line is who makes me FEEL safe the bush admin or the Kerry admin. HMMMMMM. When I get the answer to that I will vote for that man. Please comment and convince me that I will feel safe with either one of these guys in office.



3 comments:

scott said...

why do i have to find out that you have a blog from seeing you comment on dab's and then finding your link there?? why don't you just tell a brother. anyway, i just read your whole blog. just wanted to let ya know i loved ya. hope the new job thing goes well! next weekend will be fun, eh.
oh and for politics...........um...........yeah i don't know. i guess i say, go to their websites, read up on what they are saying, and pray about it. when you vote make sure it is who you want to vote for.....i am struggling myself, although mine is between different people....anytime you want to talk about it, i'm cool with it.....i don't take it personal, and i don't think kerry is perfect......have a great day, hope you don't let politics ruin this coming month! later.

Wendy said...

sorry dude. I didn't have your email address for some reason. Thanks for loving me. I want let the politics ruin my month I promise. heehee. Next week will be fun. Maybe we will see you tonight.

scott said...

rockstarscott@gmail.com there ya go.....don't have yours either.